The Effect of Training and Competence on Employee Productivity at Cv Telaga Mas Bengkulu

Authors

  • Wita Fitria Reskyana Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu
  • Suswati Nasution Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu
  • Zoniarti Zoniarti Universitas Dehasen Bengkulu

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37676/jemba.v1i1.449

Keywords:

Work Environment, Employee Motivation, Performance

Abstract

SDM  always plays an active and dominant role in every organizational activity, because humans are the planners, actors and determinants of the realization of organizational goals. Work Environment and Motivation are important because with a Work Environment and Motivation every employee will want to work hard and enthusiastically to achieve higher performance. The aim of the research is to find out whether there is an influence of work environment and motivation on employee performance at the Regional Secretariat of South Bengkulu Regency. This type of research is using quantitative research. The quantitative approach is a research method based on the philosophy of potivism, used to examine certain populations or samples. The population in this study were all ASN employees at the Regional Secretariat of South Bengkulu Regency, totaling 112 ASN employees.  The results of the multiple linear regression analysis Y = 2.271 + 0.257 X1 + 0.574 X2 this illustrates that the value of the Work Environment (X1) and the value of Motivation (X2) affect employee performance (Y) by 91.5% while the remaining 8.5% are influenced by other variables not examined in this study. From the results of calculations using SPSS, it can be seen that the coefficient of determination of R square is 0.915. This means that the value of the Work Environment (X1) and the value of Motivation (X2) has an effect on employee performance (Y) of 91.5% while the remaining 8.5% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

References

Arikunto Suharsimi. 2013. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Bukit, Rina Br, 2012, “Pengaruh struktur modal terhadap nilai perusahaan melalui profitabilitas : analisis data panel perusahaan manufaktur di BEI”, Jurnal Keuangan dan Bisnis. Vol. 4 No.3 Hal. 205-218

Busro, Muhammad. 2018. Teori-Teori Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Prenadameidia Group.

Fred Luthans. 2012. Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi Sepuluh,. Yogyakarta.: PT. Andi

Ghozali, Imam. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 (Edisi 8). Cetakan ke VIII. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Gaol, CHR. Jimmy L, 2014. A to Z Human Capital (Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia) Konsep, Teori, dan Pengembangan dalam Konteks Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis, PT. Gramedia Widiasarana, Jakarta.

Harsuko Riniwati. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Aktivitas Utama dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia). Penerbit UB Press. Malang

Hasibuan, Malayu SP. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Handoko, T. H. 2018. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE

Iswadi, U. 2020. Pengaruh kompetensi terhadap produktivitas karyawan pada PT. ISS Cabang Cilegon. Jurnal Ekonomi Efektif, 2(4), 602.

Isniar Budiarti et al.,. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Berbasis Global. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Fahima

Juwita, R. 2019. Analisis Pengaruh Pelatihan Dan Pengembangan SDM Terhadap Kinerja Pada Pegawai BPS Kabupaten Ogan Ilir. 2(1).

Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G 2018. Principles of Marketing Global Edition 17th Edition. London: Pearson Education

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu, 2018. Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Dan Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. 1(1), 9–25.

Maisarah, M., & Nasution, L. 2022. Pengaruh Training, Kompetensi dan Loyalitas Karyawan Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan Pada PT. Socfin Indonesia Kebun Mata PAO. Jurnal Ilmiah METADATA, 4(2), 1-15.

Mariani, R., Susanti, N., & Effendi, Y. 2021. Factors Affecting Employee Work Productivity at the Office of Environment and Forestry in Bengkulu Province. Journal of Indonesian Management (JIM), 1(2), 126-132.

Moeheriono, 2014, Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada

Sutrisno, Edy. 2019. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group

Syahputra, M. D., & Tanjung, H. (2020). Pengaruh Kompensasi, Pelatihan dan Pengembangan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Maneggio :Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen, 3(2), 273–282.

Sri, Larasati. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Pertama.. Cetakan Pertama. CV.Budi Utama: Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta.

Sukardi. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan : Kompetensi dan Praktiknya. Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara.

Suwatno (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Organisasi Publik Dan Bisnis. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Triastuti, D. A. 2018. Pengaruh Pelatihan, Kompetensi dan Iklim Organisasi Terhadap Produktivitas pegawai. Journal of Management Review, 2(2). https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.25157/jmr.v2i2.1796

Veithzal Rivai, 2013, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktek, Rajagrafindo persada, Bandung.

Wiliandari, Y. 2014. Rancangan Pelatihan dan Pengembangan SDM yang Efektif. Jurnal Jurusan Pendidikan IPS Ekonomi, 12, 93–110.

Wibowo. 2017. Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi Kelima. Depok: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada

Downloads

Published

2024-06-14

How to Cite

Reskyana, W. F., Nasution, S., & Zoniarti, Z. (2024). The Effect of Training and Competence on Employee Productivity at Cv Telaga Mas Bengkulu. Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akuntansi, 1(1), 19–30. https://doi.org/10.37676/jemba.v1i1.449

Issue

Section

Articles